Universal bracketing system that can be used in all known footing systems as well as Dri-Form patented and patent pending systems. No boundaries for height or width, with the additional costs and time saving benefits of self-leveling of the footing forms along with the rebar support system.
DRI-FORM 8 Used with existing or conventional footing systems
DRI-FORM R8 Independent system intended to be utilized with DRI-BRACKET, savings in concrete and labor.
DRI-FORM PLUS+8 Installed after conventional foundation systems are completed, to add drainage, radon remediation and air remediation benefits.
Horizontal applications using geo-composite material with thermal break fabric on soil side of installation, resulting in the desired drainage, below grade passive radon and air remediation solution.
- Utilized interiorly and exteriorly under concrete slab and bituminous pavement.
- Thermal Break
- Provides a 20+ mil vapor barrier
- 15,000 PSF
- Utilized in applications needing up to 35,000 PSF
- Thermal Break
- Provides a 30+ mil vapor barrier
- Exterior and interior applications for new and existing construction on floors and walls, providing hydrostatic pressure relief, thermal break, protective layer for waterproof coatings on foundation (layer required by Waterproof manufacturers), as well as below grade passive radon and air remediation.
- Fabric on both sides of geo-composite core.
- 15,000 PSF and 35,000 PSF
- Exterior wall and interior wall and slab applications including lath, rainscreen, hydrostatic pressure relief, thermal break, protective waterproofing layer, below grade passive radon and air remediation solutions.
- Product is tested for 15,000 or 35,000 PSF depending on your need.
- Resulting in an interior and exterior thermal break to keep negative temperatures away from the building envelope.
This is an all-purpose product utilized in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- From under slab to exterior applications, this product enhances and provides for sufficient drainage, airflow and radon solutions without the need for gravel.
- Effective usage demonstrated for leach fields
- Ideal for the Do It Yourself customer for home maintenance solutions.
Series of applications using geo-composite material with fabric on both sides of the core and pipe.
Vertical application ideal for athletic fields, and other areas needing high efficiency solutions, creating a gravel-less, serviceable underground drainage system, plus a thermal break.
Same as above but not serviceable
Ideal as the base, drainage and thermal break for horizontal applications underneath athletic fields, landscape paver systems, green roofs, roads, sidewalks, and architectural retaining walls.
Dri-Turf Drain For 15,000 PSF
Dri-Turf Drain Plus For 35,000 PSF